To my brothers and fellow entrepreneurs,
1. Ask out as many girls/VCs as you can. Ask out so many that when someone says no that you don't even care. Ask out so many that when someone says yes your not surprised and geek out.
2. When you go on your date/meeting be thoughtful. No expensive dinners/presentations, but take a shower, be on time, be prepared and most of all listen more than you talk.
3. When the date is over, read the situation. Body language is key. If a VC/Girl takes extra time, that is a good sign. Don't abuse it, but ask if they would like to continue or if there is someplace they need to be.
4. Do what you say you will do. Follow up. If you say you will call, call. I read this somewhere, "Reputation is your currency, spend it wisely."
5. Play the field. Don't settle down too early with one VC/Girl. Try a few out. See what fits and then take it to the next level.